Our Continual Precautions
Magna Dental has always followed infection control recommendations, guidelines and procedures made by the American Dental Association (ADA), U.S. Centers of Disease Control (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Illinois State Dental Society (ISDS), various dental organizations and groups and our local health department. We follow these agencies very closely so that we are up to date on any new rulings, mandates, requirements, recommendations or guidance to provide outstanding safe dental care to you.
In an effort to continue to help protect the health and safety of our patients and employees at Magna Dental, we will continue our preventative measures that we have put into place since June 1, 2020 with a few changes.
- You will need to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- We have hand sanitizer available throughout the building for your usage.
- The waiting room is open and since we are fortunate enough to have ample space, the seating is and has always been socially distanced.
- We continue to ask that you come to your appointment alone to reduce the amount of people entering the building.
- Our staff are dressed differently with layers of personal protective equipment. We continue to wear shields, shoe covers, and protective garments. We promise Dr. Keith is under the layers!
- In addition to our normal routine of cleaning procedures and sterilization, we have incorporated steaming of the floors, UV lighting to surfaces, HEPA filtration, etc. along with the newest dental equipment to help lower the amount of aerosols in the air.
- You will notice the staff and our operatories remain draped in layers and coverings throughout the building and the gentle hum of our commercial air purifiers scrubbing and cleaning the air within the building.
- You must contact our office if you contract COVID or test positive within 14 days following your appointment.
- We reserve the right to decline, refuse, cancel or reschedule your appointment to insure your safety or the safety of our staff.
We want to say “thank you” for your business and for having faith in our office to provide smiles safely and for being patient with us. We look forward to seeing you and happy to answer any questions that you might have.